I'm Tired But I'm Fine

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

This day has been a roller coaster ride. I am physically, emotionally, mentally drained. I know that once my head touches the pillow, I'll be snoring. But I can't do that yet, there are still some things that I have to attend to before I call it a day.

And I'm fine. I don't feel jolly, but I'm not losing my cool either. In the not so distant past, pretty much anything can irritate me when my energy level is dangerously red. Like right now. But I'm fine. Things are not okay, but my heart is fine. 

I guess that is my little bit of sunshine in this very gloomy day. I'm fine, eventhough the day's events did not want me to be so.

I'm not sure if this "improved" outlook is brought to me by yoga, or the inspirational posts I read and like or favorite daily online. Or, perhaps it's because I'm getting old. Whatever the reason, this is a good thing, isn't it? 

I'm not sure if I will still have this beautiful attitude when I wake up tomorrow, haha! But that would be known tomorrow. For now, I'm fine. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment